The Data Controller of the personal data collected through the cookies IS Calzedonia S.p.A, with administrative headquarters in Via Monte Baldo n. 20 Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR), Italy (hereinafter “Calzedonia”). You may contact Calzedonia by writing to email@example.com.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES AND WHY WE USE THEM?
Cookies are information stored on your browser when you visit a website with your pc, smartphone or tablet. Each cookie contains several data such as the name of the server from where it comes from, a numerical identifier and so on.
TYPES OF COOKIES
We use various types of cookies depending on their function and purpose.
Cookies may be divided into two macro – categories: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
- Technical cookies ensure an optimal use of our website. The definition of technical cookies includes analytics cookies (used to collect information, exclusively on aggregate form, on the number and on the way users visit the website) and functionality cookies (which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria – for example, the language – in order to improve the service provided by Calzedonia to its users).
These cookies, whose function is exclusively to allow you to browse our website, do not require your prior consent for their use.
- Profiling cookies are intended to create new profiles related to the user and we use them in order to send you advertising messages in line with your interests: these cookies help us to communicate with you more effectively and to make it possible for the user to receive advertising closer to his/her preferences. They can be managed directly by Calzedonia as the owner of the website and for which instructions for configuration and possible deactivation are provided directly by Calzedonia; they can be third party cookies, instead, if managed by third parties with respect to Calzedonia, for which we invite you to refer to the instructions for the configuration and possible deactivation indicated directly by the third party in question. All profiling cookies can be enabled / disabled from our or from the browser that you are using and they require the priori collection of your consent for their use.
If you do not give your consent, these cookies will remain disabled, but you can continue your browsing on our website anyway.
LIST OF COOKIES WE USE
- Technical cookies – necessary for the use of the essential functions of the website – do not require your prior consent
- Google Fonts – Google Analytics – Google Tag Manager – Google Recapcha – Youtube Video – Google Maps
- Vimeo Video
- Asksuite Chat
- Profiling cookies – necessary for the sending of customized advertising based on your browsing experience – do require your prior consent
- Facebook Pixel
- The Hotels Network
You can manage (accept / reject) cookies directly from this link: , or from the browser you are using, by changing its settings. You can delete all cookies that are on your device by deleting the browsing history of your browser; in this way, however, you may also loose the information you had saved (for example your login credentials).
We reserve the right to periodically update the content of this page.
We therefore invite you to consult this policy regularly to stay up to date with any changes that have occurred since your last consultation.
Last update: september 2021