Welcome to Hotel Veronesi La Torre website!
When you browse our websites or use the services made available within them, we may collect some of your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”). We therefore invite you to carefully read the following information: they describe the Data we collect, the purposes and the rights you entitled to as Data Subject.
Who is the data controller? has a personal data protection officer (dpo) been appointed?
The Data Controller is Calzedonia S.p.A (hereinafter referred to as “Calzedonia”), with registered office in Via Portici Umberto Primo 5/3 Malcesine (VR) and administrative headquarter in Via Monte Baldo n. 20 Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR), Italy, e – mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calzedonia has appointed a Data Protection Officer that can be contacted by sending an e – mail to email@example.com.
What are the methods we use to process your Data?
We process your Data using IT and telematic tools and supports, in compliance with the provisions of the law to ensure security and confidentiality, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes. Help us ensure that your Data is always accurate by communicating the updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What categories of Data do we process?
To give you access to our services and contents, we may collect:
- Personal and contact data collected through our online forms; if you have made purchases or reservations, we may also ask you for information relating to the payment method you have chosen, the shipping methods and the billing. The fields marked with an asterisk identify the data that must be provided, failing which we will not be able to provide you with the requested service;
- your name and your e-mail address, if you have received a Gift Card as a gift, in order to be able to deliver it and allow you to use it.
These data are communicated to us by the purchaser of the Gift Card at the time of purchase.
We may also collect:
- information that we may acquire when examining your interactions with us, through the e mail, the newsletter and our website, provided that you have previously given your consent to this activity;
- information shared by you through your social networks.
We will process the Data you will provide us with only for the purposes related to each service requested and used.
We may use your Data for other purposes, only with your prior consent or, in certain limited cases, in the presence of our legitimate interest.
The data relating to the payment method you have chosen (e.g. credit card number and security code), are instead collected exclusively by the payment service provider.
We will never ask you for data of a sensitive nature (i.e. suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical, political beliefs, state of health, sexual life, etc.) or judicial (data relating to criminal records, or relating to the status of accused or suspected, etc.).
For what purposes do we process your Data and what are the legal bases?
|Processing||For what purposes do we process your Data?||Legal bases|
|Browsing the website||
While you visit our sites, the computer systems used to operate them acquire some data (e.g. IP addresses, domain names, URIs) whose transmission is implicit and necessary for the Internet to function. Calzedonia uses this data for the sole purpose of allowing users to browse and obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the sites and to check their correct functioning or to ascertain responsibility in the event of IT crimes.
|The need to allow users to browse the sites.
Calzedonia’s legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of IT systems and in proceeding with the investigation of alleged IT crimes (also on the basis of the existence of a legal obligation).
|Sending of commercial communications||To customers who requests it through the appropriate online form, we will send commercial communications relating to offers and products of Hotel Veronesi La Torre.||Your consent. At any time, you can withdraw your consent by writing an email to email@example.com.|
|Sending of profiled commercial communications||We may send you profiled communications based on your purchases and your interactions with us.||Your consent. At any time, you can withdraw your consent by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Online booking and purchase of a hotel service, wellness center service or product||Management of your booking request, fulfillment of your purchase order, management of related activities (billing, payments, etc.).||The execution of pre-contractual measures. The reservation is preparatory to the provision of the hotel service.
The need to fulfill the sales contract.
|Gift card||We will process the name and e-mail address of the recipient of the Gift Card (i.e. the person who will receive it as a gift) as they are the contact details necessary to deliver the Gift Card and to ensure its use.||Calzedonia’s legitimate interest in guaranteeing the delivery and use of the Gift Card to the recipient of it.|
How long do we retain your Data?
|Browising the website||The data are retained on our IT systems for no more than thirty days, unless legal provisions or provisions of Public Authorities impose a different retention time in relation to investigations related to any IT crimes.|
|Sending of commercial communications||The data you communicate to us to receive commercial communications will be kept until we receive your request to stop sending these communications.|
|Sending of profiled commercial communications||The information relating to your purchases will be kept for 3 years from the date of each purchase.|
|Online booking and purchase of a hotel service, wellness center service or product||Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the pre-contractual and contractual obligations and any obligations imposed by law (e.g. in tax matters).|
|Gift card||The recipient’s data will be processed for the period strictly necessary for the delivery and use of the Gift Card by the latter.|
To whom do we communicate your Data?
Data collected for the purposes indicated in this policy can be communicated to:
- subjects to whom the right to access them is granted by provisions of law or regulations;
- suppliers, consultants, companies linked to Calzedonia by commercial affiliation relationships, appointed as data processors as required by art. 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679. You can request a list of categories of entities appointed as Data Processors by writing to email@example.com;
- our employees in charge of providing and managing the services offered through this website;
- companies that provide payment services and financial institutions, companies that offer shipping services. These subjects act as independent Data Controller.
Do we transfer your Data to non – EU countries?
For the provision of our services we may use suppliers whose servers may be located outside the European Union. In this case, the transfer will be carried out after stipulating the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission with decision 2021/914, or after verifying that the non-EU country to which the transfer will be made offers an adequate level of protection of personal data.
What are the Rights that you can exercise as data subject?
You can exercise the rights that the law guarantees you regarding your Personal Data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case no later than 30 days from receipt of your report. In some cases, we may ask you for a copy of an identification document if, in connection with your request, it becomes necessary to verify your identity.
In particular, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to know if the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and – if confirmed – to obtain a copy of such data and to be informed about: the origin of the data; the categories of personal data processed; the recipients of the data; the purposes of the processing; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling; the data retention period; the rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain a rectification of data in our possession that concerns you or to update data that is incomplete.
- Right of erasure
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected, or if we are no longer authorized to process it.
- Right of restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain processing restrictions in the following cases:
- you objected to the accuracy of personal data. You can request processing restriction for the period in which we will verify the accuracy of your data;
- we are not authorized to process your data and instead of deleting them, you can request a limit in their usage;
- where the data in our possession, although no longer necessary for us for the processing purposes for which they were collected, are required for the investigation, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- you oppose processing based on our legitimate interest. You can ask us to limit processing, pending verification of the precedence of our legitimate reasons, regarding those that are your responsibility.
- Right of consent withdrawal
You can withdraw your consent in relation to all processing of data that requires it.
- Right of data portability
In the event that we process data based on your consent or in the implementation of a contract, or if the processing is carried out by automated means, you can exercise the right of data portability. You will then be able to receive the personal data you have communicated to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable using an automatic device. You can also request to forward your data directly to another company, as long as this is technically possible.
- Right of opposition
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at anytime based on our legitimate interest, including profiling.
We also inform you that if you believe that the processing of your personal data goes against the provisions of the Regulation EU 2016/679, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection supervising authority.
We reserve the right to periodically update the content of this page.
We therefore invite you to consult this policy regularly in order to stay up to date with any changes that have occurred since your last consultation.
Last update: June 2021